Assignment 3 - Rate Your Health (due Week 6)
For this lesson, you need to reflect on your own health. Think honestly about the choices you make everyday regarding fitness, food and sleep. Respond to each question with your own true opinion of how you rate in each area. Remember to answer the final reflection questions at the bottom and set some realistic goals for your health this year.
Rate Your Health
1. Rate yourself on the following categories from 1 to 4 (1 is " My best area" and 4 is "I need to work on this").
- Physical Fitness
- Personal Cleanliness
- Emotional Wellness
- Family and Friend Relationships
2. Did you rate any categories as 1 or 2? Which categories were they? Why did you rate these as your highest ones?
3. For each of these, think of 1 way that you could improve on this for this year? Just because you rated these as your best categories doesn't mean that there isn't room for improvement! Set a realistic improvement goal.
4. Did you rate any categories as 3 or 4? Which categories were they? Why did you rate these as your lowest ones?
5. For each of these, think of 1 way that you could improve on this for this year? Try to set a concrete and realistic goal that is actually achievable. For example, if you want to improve physical fitness don't just say "I'm going to go to the gym for 1 hour every day" unless that is a realistic goal for you.
6. List 3 people that could help you achieve your improvement goals for this year.