Exercise 3.1A: Soil Virtual Tour
Click on the link below to access the Underground Adventure virtual tour. When you get there, click on the numbers to learn about soil.
When you are finished, answer the following questions:
1. What beneficial things does an earthworm do in the soil?
2. Are centipedes herbivores or carnivores?
3. How are moles and mole crickets similar?
4. How do earwigs (and other creatures like it) use the soil?
5. How can a prairie crayfish breathe when it's not in a river or lake?
6. What is "rhizobia" and what does it do?
7. What beneficial things do ants do in the soil?