Exercise 1.3: Refrigeration
Go to the History of the Refrigerator website. Read the information provided and answer the following questions.
1. What were some early methods used to store food?
2. Who died while attempting to research refrigeration technology?
3. What is an "icebox"?
4. When was the first commercially viable electric refrigerator available for sale?
5. How did Einstein contribute to the development of refrigeration technology?
6. Is refrigeration a need or a want? Explain your answer.