Draw and label, in a graphics program, a picture of a machine that you've just read about or create one of your own invention.
Include a short informative paragraph as well.
- A new earth moving machine
- A new ride for the circus
- A new tool for a carpenter
- A new rescue tool for the fire department
- A new vehicle used for exploration on Mars
- It must be pneumatic or use hydraulics to move some of its parts.
- Draw a picture of your machine in action.
- Explain what the equipment is used for and how it works.
- Explain how your machine overcomes friction between its moving parts.