Upon completion of this lesson project the student will be able to:
- Develop the ability to make inferences based on different information and craft arguments about that information.
- Better understand how assess conflicting interpretations.
- Differentiate between long term effects and isolated incidents, and the different impacts of the two.
- Develop experience in assessing past examples of change and applying it to understanding changes in today's society.
- Develop the ability to describe, analyze, and evaluate interpretations of the past as revealed through primary and secondary sources.
This project will test your research skills, your critical thinking skills, and give you an opportunity to discover an ancient civilization.